Project Dates: December 1- February 19, 2017
Volunteer Coordinator’s Responsibilities:
1. Meet with Artistic Director and Art Shanty Projects staff regularly from December 2017 through February 2018.
2. Promote call for volunteers
3. Schedule and maintain volunteer calendar.
4. Coordinate volunteer thank you gifts.
5. Assist Artistic Director in coordinating the volunteer thank you party.
6. Maintain correspondence with On Ice Coordinator and Artistic Director. Must
have cell phone and be available to respond at all times.
7. Be aware of the weather and how the surface of the ice changes.
8. Be On-Ice during the program: Weekends Jan. 20-Feb. 11, 10am-4pm.
Compensation: The Volunteer Coordinator will be compensated by a flat fee of $1,500
for services provided. $750.00 will be paid to the Volunteer Coordinator upon receipt of
this signed contract and $750.00 will be paid after the project is completed.